LDS Church History
June 14 – 27, 2022
Come and learn more about the Life and Mission of the prophet, Joseph Smith
We are so excited to take you to the unforgettable Church History sites. Let this be the year you experience Church History
- Sharon, Vermont – the birthplace of the Prophet Joseph Smith
- Palmyra Area which included the Sacred Grove & the Smith home & cabin; Hill Cumorah, EB. Grandin Building and Palmyra Temple.
- Harmony, Pennsylvania – the site of Joseph & Emma’s first home and the site of the Priesthood Restoration beside the Susquehanna River. This site is all newly restored with the frame homes of Joseph & Emma and Isaac Hale Home and Inn and access to the shores of the beautiful river!
- Peter Whitmer Farm where the Church was organized in 1830.
- Kirtland, Ohio area which included Kirtland Temple, John Johnson Farm, Morely Farm, Newel K. Whitney home and store and other newly restored sites.
- Nauvoo, with all its historical homes and sites and Carthage Jail.
- Nauvoo Temple Session
- Missouri sites which includes Far West, Adam Ondi Ahman, Liberty Jail, Independence, and the New Kansas City Temple.
- Experience American History and Life Across the USA
Each of these sites add variety and fun to our trip!
- Washington DC Area – Bus tour of Capital, White House
- Lincoln, Jefferson & Washington Monuments
- Vietnam, Korean & WWII Monuments
- Gettysburg, the Civil War Battlefield with experienced Battlefield Guide
- Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Niagara Falls, where we enjoy the Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Amish Area and a Scrumptious Amish meal
- Lincoln’s Presidential Museum and Tomb at Springfield, Illinois
We plan many delightful experiences that make this trip fun & enjoyable!
Thanks so much
Jackie & Gordon –
Thanks so much for making our trip so great!
You are both so amazing! We will long remember the good times and laughs we enjoyed with you!
Love, The McAllisters
I found 3 pounds that wanted to see Idaho, so I brought it home with me thanks to all the great food!
We had a wonderful trip, thanks so much for all the places you provided.
Keep us on your mailing list!
Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful time for 10 whole days. The fall leaves were spectacular! It was such a wonderful experience to be at the beautiful Cape Cod bay! I loved the visit to Boston. It was a dream of a lifetime to be there. The dinner with the Amish was unbelievable! There wasn’t any part of the trip that wasn’t just great. Thank you so much for making the trip such a memorable one.
-Don and Linda, Utah
Dear Jackie and Gordon
Thank you so very much for the very lovely trip & your kindness. You will stay in my deepest memories for a long time. Your thoughtfulness was always up front.
Always, LaRaine Meyers
Dear Premier Tours
Dear Premier Tours,
Thanks for such a super wonderful trip. We had such a fantastic time. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into preparing for it. Thanks again!
Amazed at How Much We Saw!
What a wonderful time we had with all you folks at Premier Tours! Sandra and I totally enjoyed ourselves – You had such a well-organized agenda and we were amazed at how much we saw. It was so fun! Thanks for all the work and preparation you did for this trip. The trip booklet with all the information about the areas we got to experience was so helpful. Your games, the documentaries and information as we traveled through all the areas were also so enjoyable!
Church History Tour
Dear Gordon, Jackie, Wayne & Kathie,
Just a note to thank you for providing such a lovely tour. I appreciate all you did to make my experience the best.
In sharing with my neighbor, who is not a member of the church some of the details of my trip, she asked about other tours you sponsor. Do you have a brochure of future tours you will be sponsoring? They are interested in traveling to interesting locations but not much interested in LDS sites.
Thanks again for a great trip!
Dear Gordon & Jackie
Dear Gordon and Jackie-
Thank you for all your preparations in getting the trip ready for so many – We had a lovely time and so enjoyed the history sites as well as the Church sites – Bill and Ang are advertising quite heavily for you – most of all thank you for being so kind and thoughtful of Ang – you have such good hearts!
Thank you for the great vacation. It was organized so well. It was just what we needed – a vacation that was all planned for us with just a perfect mix of spiritual, patriotic, and just plain fun! We knew we would have a wonderful and inspiring tour, but we never dreamed that we would have so much fun! The trip was a real get-away with all the fuss left up to you and you did it so well!
-Chet and Pat, Utah
Great Big Ship
Dear Jackie & Gordon,
I had such a nice time on that Cruise, that ship was so big, seemed to me more like a big beautiful Hotel than a ship. I want to thank you for putting up with me on the phone so much before we left. I also want to thank you for helping me with my luggage all the time. You both are very caring people and I love you very much.