September 6 – 12, 2022
Come with us and Enjoy the History, Nostalgia and Charm of a By-gone Era, waiting for you to discover in Michigan!
“Michigan! What’s in Michigan?!” Is the usual response that we hear. But if they only knew! This is one of our favorite VACATION Tours!
Other Highlight features of each site:
- Ferry ride to Mackinac Island and 2 nights stay on the Island.
- Dining at the famous Grand Hotel
- Carriage tour of the Island
- Become a “Fudgie” when you taste the delicious fudge specialty shops.
- Enjoy the stroll through the village and enjoy shopping at the many specialty shops.
- American History Sites on the island dating back to the early history of the Native American Indian and also the War of 1812 and Civil War.
- Experience the charm of Bavarian Inn’s painted mural of the fair tale, The Pied Piper and the Glockenspiel as it chimes, has the wood-carved figures of the fairytale revolve above the face of the clock.
- Lovely horse-drawn carriage ride in a Vica Vi (French for “Face to Face”)
- Riverboat cruise featuring the Village.
- Stroll along the brick roadways through the Bavarian Village gift shops.
- Bronner’s Christmas Wonderland – World’s largest Christmas Store! You can find gifts and trims for all seasons from all over the world. Bronner’s features the Silent Night Memorial Chapel, a replica of the Austrian chapel where the hymn, Silent Night was first performed.
Green Field Village – the most significant experience of American history is located here! The Village setting shows how Americans lived and worked since the founding of our country. Learn about the great inventor, Henry Ford at his birthplace and the garage where he built the Quadracycle. In The Ford Museum see his ten-person safety bicycle made in 1896!
- Ride on the oldest operating steam locomotive in the U.S. around the largest outdoor museum in America – the Greenfield Village.
- Artisan workshops of old world, hand painted pottery, glass blowing and shops to buy these.
Henry Ford Museum – the largest collection from the Era of Invention name by it’s founder and based on his desire to preserve items of historical significance especially portraying the Industrial Revolution, it now houses a collection of:
- Antique musical instruments, doll houses and furniture.
- Pop culture items such as the vinyl record and early record players, phones, space-age inventions.
- “Home” scenes showing a glimpse of kitchens through the ages and how people lived.
- Automobiles such as the 1961 Lincoln Continental that President Kennedy was riding in when assassinated and other President’s cars and much more.
Each of these sites have been chosen for their unique offering!
We’ve designed a tour filled with nostalgia and discovery! A tour rich in history and glimpses of the past. This tour is SO ENJOYABLE!
Dear Premier Tours
Dear Premier Tours,
Thanks for such a super wonderful trip. We had such a fantastic time. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into preparing for it. Thanks again!
Dear Jackie and Gordon
Thank you so very much for the very lovely trip & your kindness. You will stay in my deepest memories for a long time. Your thoughtfulness was always up front.
Always, LaRaine Meyers
Great Big Ship
Dear Jackie & Gordon,
I had such a nice time on that Cruise, that ship was so big, seemed to me more like a big beautiful Hotel than a ship. I want to thank you for putting up with me on the phone so much before we left. I also want to thank you for helping me with my luggage all the time. You both are very caring people and I love you very much.
Thanks so much
Jackie & Gordon –
Thanks so much for making our trip so great!
You are both so amazing! We will long remember the good times and laughs we enjoyed with you!
Love, The McAllisters
Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful time for 10 whole days. The fall leaves were spectacular! It was such a wonderful experience to be at the beautiful Cape Cod bay! I loved the visit to Boston. It was a dream of a lifetime to be there. The dinner with the Amish was unbelievable! There wasn’t any part of the trip that wasn’t just great. Thank you so much for making the trip such a memorable one.
-Don and Linda, Utah
Amazed at How Much We Saw!
What a wonderful time we had with all you folks at Premier Tours! Sandra and I totally enjoyed ourselves – You had such a well-organized agenda and we were amazed at how much we saw. It was so fun! Thanks for all the work and preparation you did for this trip. The trip booklet with all the information about the areas we got to experience was so helpful. Your games, the documentaries and information as we traveled through all the areas were also so enjoyable!
Church History Tour
Dear Gordon, Jackie, Wayne & Kathie,
Just a note to thank you for providing such a lovely tour. I appreciate all you did to make my experience the best.
In sharing with my neighbor, who is not a member of the church some of the details of my trip, she asked about other tours you sponsor. Do you have a brochure of future tours you will be sponsoring? They are interested in traveling to interesting locations but not much interested in LDS sites.
Thanks again for a great trip!
I found 3 pounds that wanted to see Idaho, so I brought it home with me thanks to all the great food!
We had a wonderful trip, thanks so much for all the places you provided.
Keep us on your mailing list!
Dear Gordon & Jackie
Dear Gordon and Jackie-
Thank you for all your preparations in getting the trip ready for so many – We had a lovely time and so enjoyed the history sites as well as the Church sites – Bill and Ang are advertising quite heavily for you – most of all thank you for being so kind and thoughtful of Ang – you have such good hearts!
Thank you for the great vacation. It was organized so well. It was just what we needed – a vacation that was all planned for us with just a perfect mix of spiritual, patriotic, and just plain fun! We knew we would have a wonderful and inspiring tour, but we never dreamed that we would have so much fun! The trip was a real get-away with all the fuss left up to you and you did it so well!
-Chet and Pat, Utah