2023 Fall in New England Tour October 10 – 21, 2023
Don’t miss out on the #1 Tour of New England with all of it‘s Brilliant Fall Colors!
Travel with us through Breathtaking Scenery and Unparalleled Beauty as we experience 7 New England States all dressed in their finest Autumn Splendor!! This popular tour showcases the preBiest sights in the Country! Join us for a carefree, entertaining and educational travel experience. Just pack your bags and leave the rest to us!
Features of our Fall Tour
- Visit Plymouth Massachusetts, see the Mayflower, Plymouth Plantation, Forefather’s Monument.
- John Adam’s Personal Library.
- Boston, see the unforgettable Freedom Trail, Old Ironsides, Concord and Lexington, Fenway Park.
- Salem Massachusetts, the Witch Trials of 1692, the once busy Salem Harbor, and Topsfield home of Joseph Smith’s Ancestors.
- Bask in the beauty of Maine and it’s rugged coast and famous lighthouses. Delight in charming Ogunquit and Perkins Cove, Kennebunk, and Camden.
- New Hampshire as we drive the Kancamagus Highway.
- Vermont the Green Mountain State, and Sharon Vermont Birthplace of Joseph Smith, and a working Maple Sugar Farm.
- Stockbridge Massachusetts home of the famous Norman Rockwell Museum.
- Fayette and Palmyra New York Church History sites, Peter Whitmer Farm, Sacred Grove, Joseph Smith Family Farm, Hill Cumorah, E B Grandin Print Shop.
- Niagara Falls NY amazing ride on the Maid of the Mist.
- Kirtland Ohio area and Amish of Ohio. Kirtland Historic Sites, Kirtland Temple, Amish area and dinner.
The Premier Tours Experience is above and beyond what others offer
Our tour is all-inclusive.
We include Round Trip Airfare and So Many Extras!
We have 28 Years of Experience Making People Happy!
Our Deluxe Tour Fills Fast! Don’t Wait!! Reserve your spot today!!!
Cost for this 12 Day Tour $3995 (per person double occupancy)
Deposit: $250 (non-refundable) and your registration paper secures your spot
Early Bird Discount of $100/person IF received by July 31, 2023
Our Tour Includes
• Round Trip Airfare from Salt Lake City (our flight to Boston leaves late on October 10)
• High Quality Hotel Accommodations (reduced rate for triple or quad occupancy)
• Deluxe Air-Conditioned Motor Coach with the best driver on the planet
• Knowledgeable handpicked local guides and experts
• All Entrance Fees
• Two Meals per day. We make mealtime special, delicious and enjoyable
• Luggage Tags, Magnetic Name Badge and Much More!!!
Our Tour Does NOT Include
• Tips for bus driver, tour guides, breakfast staff, maid service, shuttle drivers
• Trip insurance (contact Jackie if you desire information)
We’ve used a long list of adjectives to describe what you will experience. Come Join us on the trip of a lifetime. Then you can make up your own list of adjectives for this tour!
We are pleased to offer you this Premier opportunity!
Jackie and Gordon Anderson
Jackie 435-201-0596 (Please leave a message)