2023 Fall in New England Tour October 11 – 23 2023
We’re excited to announce our All New tour to New England! This will be the trip of a lifetime! Our Autumn Foliage Tour highlights New England Landscapes dressed in bold colors that will surprise and delight you. This popular tour showcases the preBiest sights in the Country! Join us for a carefree, entertaining and educational travel experience. Just pack your bags and leave the rest to us!
Features of our Fall Tour
• The Stunning Maine Seacoast and stays at charming Seacoast Villages
• Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, and Visits to Lighthouses of Maine
• Picturesque Camden, Boat Tours, Shopping LL Bean flagship store
• Travel famous Kancamagus highway of New Hampshire and see breathtaking sites off the beaten paths in Vermont “The Green Mountain State”
• Morse Family Maple Sugar Farm and Barre Vermont the Granite Capital
• Birthplace of the Prophet Joseph Smith in Sharon, Vermont
• Peel back the layers of your memories at the Museum of early 20th Century Illustrator Norman Rockwell
• Plimouth Plantation Living History Museum, the Mayflower and a Cranberry Bog
• Home and library of John Adams 2nd President of the United States
• Tours of Boston’s Freedom Trail, Old North Church, Old Ironsides, Fenway Park
• Lexington and Concord Revolutionary War sites
• Salem Witch Trials Memorial and Salem Harbor
The Premier Tours Experience is above and beyond what others offer
We include Round Trip Airfare and So Many Extras!
We have 28 Years of Experience Making People Happy!
Our Deluxe Tour Fills Fast! Don’t Wait!! Reserve your spot today!!!
Cost for this 13 Day Tour $3995 (per person double occupancy)
Deposit: $250 (non-refundable) and your registration paper secures your spot
Early Bird Discount of $50/person IF received by May 1, 2023
Our Tour Includes
• Round Trip Airfare from Salt Lake City (our flight to Boston leaves late on October 10)
• High Quality Hotel Accommodations (reduced rate for triple or quad occupancy)
• Deluxe Air-Conditioned Motor Coach with the best driver on the planet
• Knowledgeable handpicked local guides and experts
• All Entrance Fees
• Two Meals per day. We make mealtime special, delicious and enjoyable
• Luggage Tags, Magnetic Name Badge and Much More!!!
Our Tour Does NOT Include
• Tips for bus driver, tour guides, breakfast staff, maid service, shu]le drivers
• Trip insurance (contact Jackie if you desire information)
We’ve used a long list of adjectives to describe what you will experience. Come Join us on the trip of a lifetime. Then you can make up your own list of adjectives for this tour!
We are pleased to offer you this Premier opportunity!
Jackie and Gordon Anderson
Jackie 435-201-0596 (Please leave a message)