Christmas in Branson
November 30 – December 7, 2020
A Christmas to Remember! Ring in the Christmas Season in Historic St. Charles and Bransoxn
We begin our Christmas Tour in St. Charles, Missouri, a historic French Village on the Missouri River.
Step back into the early 1800’s
- St. Charles celebrates Christmas in an extraordinary way – it’s where Christmas comes alive!
- Main street is filled with international costumed Santas, Elves, The Sugar Plum Fairy, Jack Frost and other Christmas characters, including those from The Nutcracker and Dickens Christmas Carol.
- It will be a perfect time to make merry with friends and loved ones as you stroll down the cobblestone streets beautifully decorated for Christmas. There are over 100 unique stores filled with distinctive gifts, providing a unique shopping experience – a shoppers dream!
- At the end of the evening, Santa and all the merry friends will lead a lantern procession down the main street with the sound of beautiful Victorian Christmas carols floating in the air.
- Enjoy the roasted Chestnuts prepared over outdoor fire pits in the cafe courtyards. Taste a British Christmas at The English Shop with plumb pudding, warm custards, scones, pies and spiced Christmas Wassail!
After our fun in St. Charles ~ we are off to Branson and the Fabulous Christmas Shows!
- Miracle of Christmas – a dramatic musical reenactment of the Birth of Christ. (live animals throughout the story)
- Show Boat Branson Bell Dinner Cruise and Entertainment – The dinner show is so enjoyable!
- Christmas Shows – We’ve hand-selected a great variety of the most popular shows!
- The Hugh’s Brothers – The #1 Christmas show in Branson
- Presley’s Jubilee – Branson’s original show, the one who got it all started.
- Haygoods – This talented group of siblings deliver endless talents as they present a Country Christmas!
- Shoji Tabuchi – renowned violinist, presents a spectacular Christmas show unlike any other!
- Hot Rods and high Heels – a fun, toe-tappin’ show! You’ll be rockin’ to the Christmas songs of the 50’s
- Silver Dollar City
- We also include an Old Time Christmas Celebration in Silver Dollar City!
- Christmas on Main Street features a spectacular light and music show featuring a 5-story Christmas Tree, fun shops and the Holly Jolly Christmas Lights Parade
- We will enjoy the musical production of the movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life” – if you choose to on your own, you also have the option of seeing an additional production, Dickens’ Christmas Carol.
Church History Tour
Dear Gordon, Jackie, Wayne & Kathie,
Just a note to thank you for providing such a lovely tour. I appreciate all you did to make my experience the best.
In sharing with my neighbor, who is not a member of the church some of the details of my trip, she asked about other tours you sponsor. Do you have a brochure of future tours you will be sponsoring? They are interested in traveling to interesting locations but not much interested in LDS sites.
Thanks again for a great trip!
Dear Jackie and Gordon
Thank you so very much for the very lovely trip & your kindness. You will stay in my deepest memories for a long time. Your thoughtfulness was always up front.
Always, LaRaine Meyers
Amazed at How Much We Saw!
What a wonderful time we had with all you folks at Premier Tours! Sandra and I totally enjoyed ourselves – You had such a well-organized agenda and we were amazed at how much we saw. It was so fun! Thanks for all the work and preparation you did for this trip. The trip booklet with all the information about the areas we got to experience was so helpful. Your games, the documentaries and information as we traveled through all the areas were also so enjoyable!
I found 3 pounds that wanted to see Idaho, so I brought it home with me thanks to all the great food!
We had a wonderful trip, thanks so much for all the places you provided.
Keep us on your mailing list!
Dear Premier Tours
Dear Premier Tours,
Thanks for such a super wonderful trip. We had such a fantastic time. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into preparing for it. Thanks again!
Thank you for the great vacation. It was organized so well. It was just what we needed – a vacation that was all planned for us with just a perfect mix of spiritual, patriotic, and just plain fun! We knew we would have a wonderful and inspiring tour, but we never dreamed that we would have so much fun! The trip was a real get-away with all the fuss left up to you and you did it so well!
-Chet and Pat, Utah
Dear Gordon & Jackie
Dear Gordon and Jackie-
Thank you for all your preparations in getting the trip ready for so many – We had a lovely time and so enjoyed the history sites as well as the Church sites – Bill and Ang are advertising quite heavily for you – most of all thank you for being so kind and thoughtful of Ang – you have such good hearts!
Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful time for 10 whole days. The fall leaves were spectacular! It was such a wonderful experience to be at the beautiful Cape Cod bay! I loved the visit to Boston. It was a dream of a lifetime to be there. The dinner with the Amish was unbelievable! There wasn’t any part of the trip that wasn’t just great. Thank you so much for making the trip such a memorable one.
-Don and Linda, Utah
Great Big Ship
Dear Jackie & Gordon,
I had such a nice time on that Cruise, that ship was so big, seemed to me more like a big beautiful Hotel than a ship. I want to thank you for putting up with me on the phone so much before we left. I also want to thank you for helping me with my luggage all the time. You both are very caring people and I love you very much.
Thanks so much
Jackie & Gordon –
Thanks so much for making our trip so great!
You are both so amazing! We will long remember the good times and laughs we enjoyed with you!
Love, The McAllisters