November 28 – December 5, 2023
A Christmas to Remember! Ring in the Christmas Season in Historic St. Charles and Branson
We begin our Christmas Tour in St. Charles, Missouri, a historic French Village on the Missouri River.
Step back into the early 1800’s
- St. Charles celebrates Christmas in an extraordinary way – it’s where Christmas comes alive!
- Main street is filled with international costumed Santas, Elves, The Sugar Plum Fairy, Jack Frost and other Christmas characters, including those from The Nutcracker and Dickens Christmas Carol.
- It will be a perfect time to make merry with friends and loved ones as you stroll down the cobblestone streets beautifully decorated for Christmas. There are over 100 unique stores filled with distinctive gifts, providing a unique shopping experience – a shoppers dream!
- At the end of the evening, Santa and all the merry friends will lead a lantern procession down the main street with the sound of beautiful Victorian Christmas carols floating in the air.
- Enjoy the roasted Chestnuts prepared over outdoor fire pits in the cafe courtyards. Taste a British Christmas at The English Shop with plumb pudding, warm custards, scones, pies and spiced Christmas Wassail!
After our fun in St. Charles ~ we are off to Branson and the Fabulous Christmas Shows!
- Miracle of Christmas – a dramatic musical reenactment of the Birth of Christ. (live animals throughout the story)
- Show Boat Branson Bell Dinner Cruise and Entertainment – The dinner show is so enjoyable!
- Christmas Shows – We’ve hand-selected a great variety of the most popular shows!
- The Hugh’s Brothers – The #1 Christmas show in Branson
- Presley’s Jubilee – Branson’s original show, the one who got it all started.
- Haygoods – This talented group of siblings deliver endless talents as they present a Country Christmas!
- Shoji Tabuchi – renowned violinist, presents a spectacular Christmas show unlike any other!
- Hot Rods and high Heels – a fun, toe-tappin’ show! You’ll be rockin’ to the Christmas songs of the 50’s
- Silver Dollar City
- We also include an Old Time Christmas Celebration in Silver Dollar City!
- Christmas on Main Street features a spectacular light and music show featuring a 5-story Christmas Tree, fun shops and the Holly Jolly Christmas Lights Parade
- We will enjoy the musical production of the movie, “It’s a Wonderful Life” – if you choose to on your own, you also have the option of seeing an additional production, Dickens’ Christmas Carol.