Fall in New England
October 6 – 15, 2020
A touch of American Heritage and Church History
Travel with us through breathtaking scenery and unparalleled beauty as we experience New England and Ohio in their finest Autumn Splendor!
We visit Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York and Ohio
American Heritage & Colonial Sites
- *Plimouth Plantation – A live, interactive, re-creation of the first Pilgrim settlement, overlooking Cape Cod Bay *original spelling of the Pilgrim settlement.
- The Mayflower – A reproduction of the original ship
- Beautiful Cape Cod Bay
- Providence, Rhode Island – Quintessential old world elegance & gilded-age Mansions
- Homes and Estate of John Adams – Revolutionist, Statesman, and 2nd President of the U.S.
- Boston, Lexington and Concord, Massachusetts with experienced guide
- Quaint New England Village streets in Salem, Massachusetts
- Maine’s Portland Head Lighthouse
- Picturesque Village of Ogunquit, Maine and the seaside setting at Perkins Cove
- Additional and optional: Nubble Light House Cruise and Lobster Boat Excursion.
A Taste of Americana
- Norman Rockwell Art Museum
- Niagara Falls – Maid of the Mist boat ride
- Scrumptious Meal with the Amish of Ohio
- Maple Syrup Farm in Vermont
- LDS Church History Sites
- Sharon, Vermont Area – Birthplace of the Prophet Joseph Smith
- Palmyra, New York Area – All of the sites of the Restoration of the Gospel
- Kirtland, Ohio Area – Kirtland Temple and other church sites of the Kirtland Era.
We plan many delightful experiences that make this trip fun & enjoyable!
Our 11 Day Tour includes
- Round Trip Airfare from Salt Lake City
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations
- Deluxe Motor Coach with Restroom available
- Excellent, hand selected guide in Boston, Salem, Lexington, Concord
- All entrance fees including John Adams Estate, Mayflower, Plimouth Plantation, Cranberry Box, Maple Syrup Farm, Norman Rockwell Museum, Niagara Falls
- Dinner with the Amish of Ohio
- Two meals per day which includes many enjoyable dining experiences
- Tips and Gratuities
- Luggage Tags, Personal Identification Tag
- Your Own Tour Book filled with information about the places we visit
- And…..LOTS OF FUN AND GOOD TIMES!
Thank you for a wonderful, wonderful time for 10 whole days. The fall leaves were spectacular! It was such a wonderful experience to be at the beautiful Cape Cod bay! I loved the visit to Boston. It was a dream of a lifetime to be there. The dinner with the Amish was unbelievable! There wasn’t any part of the trip that wasn’t just great. Thank you so much for making the trip such a memorable one.
-Don and Linda, Utah
Thanks so much
Jackie & Gordon –
Thanks so much for making our trip so great!
You are both so amazing! We will long remember the good times and laughs we enjoyed with you!
Love, The McAllisters
Thank you for the great vacation. It was organized so well. It was just what we needed – a vacation that was all planned for us with just a perfect mix of spiritual, patriotic, and just plain fun! We knew we would have a wonderful and inspiring tour, but we never dreamed that we would have so much fun! The trip was a real get-away with all the fuss left up to you and you did it so well!
-Chet and Pat, Utah
Dear Jackie and Gordon
Thank you so very much for the very lovely trip & your kindness. You will stay in my deepest memories for a long time. Your thoughtfulness was always up front.
Always, LaRaine Meyers
Great Big Ship
Dear Jackie & Gordon,
I had such a nice time on that Cruise, that ship was so big, seemed to me more like a big beautiful Hotel than a ship. I want to thank you for putting up with me on the phone so much before we left. I also want to thank you for helping me with my luggage all the time. You both are very caring people and I love you very much.
Dear Premier Tours
Dear Premier Tours,
Thanks for such a super wonderful trip. We had such a fantastic time. We really appreciate all the time and effort you put into preparing for it. Thanks again!
Church History Tour
Dear Gordon, Jackie, Wayne & Kathie,
Just a note to thank you for providing such a lovely tour. I appreciate all you did to make my experience the best.
In sharing with my neighbor, who is not a member of the church some of the details of my trip, she asked about other tours you sponsor. Do you have a brochure of future tours you will be sponsoring? They are interested in traveling to interesting locations but not much interested in LDS sites.
Thanks again for a great trip!
I found 3 pounds that wanted to see Idaho, so I brought it home with me thanks to all the great food!
We had a wonderful trip, thanks so much for all the places you provided.
Keep us on your mailing list!
Amazed at How Much We Saw!
What a wonderful time we had with all you folks at Premier Tours! Sandra and I totally enjoyed ourselves – You had such a well-organized agenda and we were amazed at how much we saw. It was so fun! Thanks for all the work and preparation you did for this trip. The trip booklet with all the information about the areas we got to experience was so helpful. Your games, the documentaries and information as we traveled through all the areas were also so enjoyable!
Dear Gordon & Jackie
Dear Gordon and Jackie-
Thank you for all your preparations in getting the trip ready for so many – We had a lovely time and so enjoyed the history sites as well as the Church sites – Bill and Ang are advertising quite heavily for you – most of all thank you for being so kind and thoughtful of Ang – you have such good hearts!